We get it. We're all about think outside, and get up and get moving, and explore this neighborhood, but sometimes it's just not realistic. We understand that there are plenty of valid reasons why it might just not work for your team. Someone has to be near the phones. Someone else sprained their ankle last week. It's really cold outside! We recognize that a lot of people need options for team building that can be done at the office.
Well... (superhero sound effect) we have just the thing. Our newest hunt is called Present: Tense, and it can be done from anywhere, including your office. Including your desk, if you insist! Based entirely on solving puzzles, the game asks you to search for the perfect present for a Dallas bigwig. A fun, funny challenge, it tests your skills for wordplay, creative thinking, and pop culture knowledge. Teams work together to collaborate on solving, and the more clues they answer, the bigger the points they score.
This event takes about an hour, and is a great options for indoor team building, a party activity, or just for fun. There are, of course, prizes for the winners, and it's hosted by a member of our team. This event can also be reserved as a backup in case your outdoor hunt is threatened by dangerous weather.
This is probably a good time to mention Buzzered! as well. Buzzered! is our comedy quiz show, a game show-style event complete with a host, several rounds of trivia and games, and of course, buzzers. We can bring this event right to your door. Perfect for groups of around 20, teams match wits and play games, all in the spirit of fun and learning.
Contact us to see what indoor team building event is right for you!
Since we're talking about being inside, here's a puzzle about being inside. It's called Party Animals. Inside each of these sentences, the name of an animal is hidden. The number of letters in the animal name appears at the end of each. The names can span across spaces and punctuation. Can you join the party and track down all the beasts?
1. Melissa and Erica met weeks before and decided on key elements of the party’s theme. (6)
2. Martin thought his gold amulet would be appropriate party attire. (4)
3. Helen was distraught when she spilled chili on her new party dress. (4)
4. Steve texted to let Melissa know he would be arriving with a date. (4)
5. Erica’s friends were all amazed at how lavish the decorations were. (5)
6. As usual, Derek came late to the party, but no one minded. (5)
7. An abundance of chianti, German beer, and tequila led to a riotous affair. (5)
8. Everyone knew the party was out of control when Tom was naked in the front yard. (5)
9. The well-known author sensed it was time to leave when the cops arrived. (5)
10. Everyone knew it was time to go at the moment the music stopped. (4)