Blunder the Mistletoe
We're getting ready for the holiday season, and planning all of our holiday scavenger hunts has us in a holiday puzzling mood. That's why we've come up with this challenge inspired by some of our favorite holiday films.
The IMDb knows when you've been bad or good, even if you're a movie. They love finding and pointing out mistakes, and we've listed several here. Can you sort out which Christmas and holiday-related films these flubs are from?
1. While this film takes place in 1939, the Lone Ranger’s nephew’s horse, known as Victor, was not introduced until 1943.
2. Several shots of the judge show a lamp on his desk. When the mail is dumped in front of him, the lamp has disappeared.
3. Gruber says “Schiess den Fenster” (“shoot the window”). The correct German term would have been “Zerschiess das Fenster”.
4. When Emily is eating the spaghetti for breakfast, you can see the amount of sauce on the pasta changes between shots.
5. When Sam is being chased by airport security, at the checkpoint, in some cuts a spring board can be seen for his leap over the guard.
6. When Kate phones the Chicago Police from France, she calls them on a payphone that is a BT model that wouldn’t be found in France.
7. When everyone is jumping into the pool during the dance, the same person jumps in twice.
Need a hint? You can peek at the answers below...
Finished in no time and need a bigger challenge? Book a holiday scavenger hunt in Grapevine, try the Dash Away All Hunt in Dallas, or play a remote holiday hunt online!
A little more...
Ready for the answers?
1. A Christmas Story
2. Miracle on 34th St.
3. Die Hard
5. Love, Actually
6. Home Alone
7. It's a Wonderful Life