Here’s a puzzle that’ll help you ring in the new year. Each answer will include the consecutive letters AULD, LANG, or SYNE.
For more puzzle fun, book a scavenger hunt or check out Buzzered!
1. To ring loudly, as bells might do on New Year's Eve.
2. A 2008 Charlie Kaufman movie starring Philip Seymour Hoffman.
3. One of four sewer-dwelling turtles, or a Renaissance painter.
4. Business-speak for parts of a company working together.
5. Virginia community that's home to the CIA.
6. Piece of cooking equipment in the name of a shop in the Harry Potter books.
7. The quality of having a lot on one’s plate, and something your co-workers might mention frequently.
8. Terms like “yaas," "turnt," and "lit," or anything else you might cringe to hear your parents say.
Scroll down for the answers!
2. SYNECDOCHE NEW YORK