In this Halloween-appropriate puzzle, a few words have lost their heads. Your job: fill in the two blanks to make a sentence. One of the words will be just like the other, only with the first letter missing. It's up to you to determine the words and which comes first. Here's a hint: one of the words will be a little spooky. We've completed the first one for you as an example.
1. My uncle told me that after she's gone, my _AUNT_ has threatened to _HAUNT_ his house.
2. I don't _____ if clowns don't _____ you, to me they're terrifying.
3. Our AirBNB _____ was translucent, so he may have been a _____.
4. A mysterious _____ has been spotted horrifying folks along the _____ coast.
5. When you get to the costume shop, _____ if they have a Captain Kirk _____.
6. Ever since the _____ decided to _____ her broom for a vacuum, she's flown even faster.
7. If you think I'm going to tremble in _____, that's not an _____.
8. Don't try to _____ over that bridge lest you anger the _____ beneath it.
9. The best way to defeat a vampire is to _____ a _____ and stab him in the heart!
Need the answers? Scroll all the way down!
Want more Halloween fun? Book a haunted hunt in Grapevine or join us at Hop & Sting on October 30!
Leave a Reply.