As a Dallas resident, you're probably wondering how to watch the big game between the Patriots and the Rams on Sunday. There are a few ways to do so:
Want to sulk because Dem Boys didn't make it to Atlanta? Go right ahead! It's your right as a proud Dallasite. What are you going to do, pull for the Patriots? Haha. The Rams? Not a chance. Let your hate flow through you. Bring out the old Aikman jersey and try not to burn a hole in your TV with your anger-focused eyes.
2. Covered in Wing Sauce
More wings are consumed on Super Bowl Sunday than on any other day, by me at least. It doesn't matter if the Bills are playing or not, (and they are almost certainly not), I'm gonna rep Buffalo. And it doesn't matter whether you like bleu cheese or ranch, even though bleu cheese is the superior dip.
3. For the Commercials!
Just kidding, watch the good ones on YouTube the next day like everyone else. Besides, the Hobbs and Shaw trailer came out already, what else do you need?
4. At One of Dallas' Many Fine Sports Bars and Restaurants
Or pretty much anywhere with a TV!
5. While Planning Something to Do in Dallas
Watching the game got you itching for some competitive activity? Book a scavenger hunt with us and plan your next fun outing!
OK, that settled, here's an NFL-themed puzzle.
The answer to each of the following will include the (singularized) name of an NFL team, (Think "Steeler," rather than "Steelers"). The team name may sometimes be hidden within another word. Numbers in parenthesis indicate word length.
1. Drink endorsed by Billy Dee Williams (4, 2)
2. Cheetah Girls star Symone (5)
3. Region of south Asia on the Ganges delta (6)
4. Printer type (6)
5. Pirate Edward Teach’s nickname (10)
6. Game show that Terry Crews once hosted (3, 5, 2, 2, 1, 11)
7. Hagar the Horrible, for example (6)
8. British car manufacturer (6)
9. Doomed ship captained by Edward J. Smith (7)
10. He played Thomas Whitmore in Independence Day (4, 7)
11. Flipper, for for one (7)
Scroll way down for the answers!
1. COLT 45
6. Who Wants to Be a MilLIONaire
10. BILL Pullman