Every band gets into music somehow. But these bands really got into music!
Add the name of a band to the blank space in each clue to create a lyric from a song. For bonus points, name the song and the artist that performed it!
1. Because your _____ is on my list of the best things in life.
2. Ain’t that _____ on the radio, stereo?
3. ’Cause I’m as _____ as a bird now, and this bird you’ll never change.
4. I keep on hoping we’ll eat _____ by the ocean.
5. So turn off the lights and close _____.
6. That girl is _____. Never trust a big butt and smile.
7. On the boats and on the planes they’re coming to _____.
8. People all over the world, join hands, start a love _____.
9. DC, San Antone and the Liberty Town, _____ and Baton Rouge.
Scroll doooooowwwwn for the answers!
Love puzzles and games? Book a puzzle night for your friends or coworkers!
1. KISS (Kiss On My List, Hall & Oates)
2. Mr. Mister (Hey Soul Sister, Train)
3. Free (Free Bird, Lynyrd Skynyrd)
4. Cake (Cake By the Ocean, DNCE)
5. The Doors (Gin and Juice, Snoop Dogg)
6. Poison (Poison, Bell Biv DeVoe)
7. America (America, Neil Diamond)
8. Train (Love Train, The O’Jays)
9. Boston (The Heart of Rock & Roll, Huey Lewis)