We're celebrating our brand new Stay Home Halloween Haunt with a scary new puzzle! Maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves with this Halloween business, but at least we're keeping our heads. We can't say the same for all the answers to this puzzle, I'm afraid. Each sentence can be completed with two words. In each pair, one of the words can be formed by removing the first letter of the other! So please don't make an ERROR, or you will face immeasurable TERROR!
1. When we arrived at the home, our _____ told us not to worry about the _____ in the attic.
2. I've had a strange _____ ever since that ______ cast a spell on me.
3. Every night _____ midnight, a _____ flies past my window.
4. There's a bite on your ____ and now I _____ that you may be turning into a zombie.
5. My _____ warned my uncle that after she was gone she'd come back to _____ him.
6. I don't _____ what noises you make, you can't _____ me with that rubber rat.
7. A few miles _____ of town we spotted a strange _____ in the forest.
8. _____ in the middle of the movie, the creature gave me a terrible _____.
Scratching your head for the answers? Scroll on down. Or if you're ready for more spooky fun, book a Stay Home Halloween Haunt now!