Wear a Mask!
You need to wear your mask! In the puzzle below, you'll see that several phrases have removed their MASKs, and it's not pretty. The letters M, A, S, and K have been removed (at least once) from each phrase below. The clues might help you determine what the correct phrases are, and as an additional hint, the final list will be in alphabetical order. But really, wouldn't things be a lot easier if they'd all just kept their MASKs on?
1. Heat or Thunder, for example BETBLL TE
2. Capital of North Dakota BIRC
3. It has 150 chapters (the most!) BOO OF PL
4. His most famous creation has been portrayed by Gary Oldman, Christopher Lee, and Adam Sandler BR TOER
5. Beastie Boys song named for a cocktail BR ONEY
6. Where you might pick a pepper FRER RET
7. He had hits with "Lost Highway," and I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive" HN WILLI
8. Nickname for Lebron ING JE
9. Petra and Uluru LNDR
10. What Daniel Plainview threatened to drink, in film ILHE
11. Host of "Taste the Nation" PD LHI
12. Common bagel topping OED LON
13. He coined the phrase "Too much of a good thing" WILLI HEPERE
Need the answers? Scroll six feet to find 'em!
1. BASKETBALL TEAM
3. BOOK OF PSALMS
4. BRAM STOKER
5. BRASS MONKEY
6. FARMERS MARKET
7. HANK WILLIAMS
8. KING JAMES
11. PADMA LAKSHMI
12. SMOKED SALMON
13. WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
Leave a Reply.