Happy Halloween! I can think of no better time to emerge from the shadows than today. For a lot of kids, Halloween is the first time they attempt something like a scavenger hunt. You've got a bunch of places to visit and a lot of items to collect. Sugary items, in this case. Just, all the sugar. And like most good scavenger hunters, you've got a costume. And the one with the most candy wins! (Technically it's the dentist who wins, but who's counting?)
When you book a scavenger hunt with us, you're probably not going to be looking for candy. You're hunting through Dallas' neighborhoods for clues to puzzles, trying to unlock a mystery. But there will definitely be tricks. And there will certainly be treats.
If you're trick or treating in the DFW area tonight, be safe, stay dry, and save me a Butterfinger. And then, if the thrill of the hunt has overtaken you, contact us to try your hand at another challenge.
Here's a Halloween-themed puzzle to tide you over.
I was working in the lab late one night when I accidentally created ten creatures by combining a mythical beast or monster with something else. For example, when I made a goatsucker who spends most of his time in Rio; I’d created the Chubacabrazillian. Can you help name the rest? The name of the monster can come first or second in the final answer.
1. This beast’s version of a Michael Buble song can be heard echoing throughout the Himalayas.
2. The ultimate collaboration in hip-hop is an album from Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Bigfoot himself.
4. When the moon is full, the lupine creature transforms, tearing his clothes and running through the night in his boxers.
5. All my rowdy hellions are coming over tonight to watch the game, but they’re less interested in points scored than time of possession.
6. Lurking deep in The Labyrinth of Crete hides a creature that subsists solely on supplemental tablets.
7. This creature is In The Club that includes half man, half horse, and half a dollar.
Leave a Reply.